last 3 days: 8315 | 8789 | 7923
a little donation would be nice to raise server payment
- track information detection
- automatic or manual scrobbling
- saving of manual trackinfo edits
- Install the addon Greasemonkey.
- Download YouScrobbler on the website or via GitHub and install in Greasemonkey.
- Install the addon Tampermonkey
- Download YouScrobbler on the website or via GitHub and install in Tampermonkey.
I can’t ensure YouScrobbler works with IE, Opera and Safari, but theres a guide for installing userscripts in this browsers.
Scrobbling YouScrobbler starts scrobbling automatically if track couold be found on Last.fm. By default, Last.fm corrections are accepted. The time point on which the track is scrobbled can be customized.
Videos only get automatically scrobbled if the trackinformation could be retrived. If not a warning window will open so you have to edit the data manually.
The behaviour can be changed in the YouScrobbler settings.
Automatic identification of trackinformation (Artist, Track)
YouScrobbler will try to analyze Artist and Track from the YouTube Video-Title.
So this must be in the format artist – track. The format artist–track is also supported.
The following characters get deleted: „ and ‚. Brackets(( & [) and their content get deleted, too.
Whenever you edit the automatic detected trackinfromation or enter ones by yourself, this changes are saved in your personal database. This database is located on your computer and saves the right artist- and trackname of the corresponding youtube videos.
- 1.3.2 prevent double excecution
- 1.3.1 gui improvement
- 1.3.0 last.fm auto correct, can be turned off
- 1.2.9 Scrobble on video replay, updating via Greasemonkey , fixed scrobling and refreseh issues, yt api fix, update fix
- 1.2.7 gresemonkey updating; replaying a video now scrobbles the track again; fixed scrobling errors
- 1.2.6 settings redone; notifications; albumtitle saving
- 1.2.4 fixed scrobbling in chrome
- 1.2.3 tweaked trackinformation algorithm
- 0.9.0 initial release – 11/2011
YouScrobbler is based on the code of youscrobble, what did not work for a while.
Help, questions or bugs?
Post them on the Last.fm Group.